I really fell in love with yoga!



While working as a full-time trainer at Snowcreek Athletic Club years back, I decided to try a
yoga class on my day off. I will never forget my first yoga class with Kelly Doyle (McCoy). Such a sweet soul and amazing yoga leader. We did our class in the gym. In the same gym, I would train clients of all levels of fitness. I fell in love with the practice and learned it was much more than a stretching class. Yoga primes the body for weight lifting and any other activity you can imagine. It makes you better at knowing your body and it builds the mind-muscle for razor-like focus. If you find yourself running from, through, and towards your workouts with a feeling of dread, you most likely have lost touch with your body. I am certified in level 1 and level 2 YOGAFIT. I love Beth Shaw’s approach to yoga. It was this science-based format that made a difference for me. It is called the 3 mountain format. A beginning, middle, and end. Taking this age-old practice of yoga and modernizing it with the knowledge of today. Yoga is not a religion. I teach classes to all levels of athletes (you are an athlete) and I include it with all my training clients. When my clients keep up a regular yoga practice along with training, the biggest transformations take place. The kind of transformations that stick. I have lead clients from yoga class to the weight room, from the weight room to yoga class. I love teaching all levels but really have a heart for the newbies. It’s exciting to have a new student in the class. I have had students come back years later and tell me they could never find a class like mine. Find your flow, your style, but give yoga a fair chance. Start by clicking here Let's find the best yoga class for you You will never know unless you try! Grab the Number One Yoga Mat -Kathy D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga: A Journey of Self Discovery

Dry Brushing Tips